This Sunday, I’m teaching a message titled Courage To Fight! I’m going to teach you how to fight for your dreams. Your dreams can come to pass! Also this Sunday, there will be an awesome step performance to go along with the message theme Courage To Fight. Who are you inviting and bringing with you to experience the love of Christ? Check out this short promo video of the step performance.
1. It was a great weekend for the Coopers!
2. On Friday night, my wife and I went out to eat with our Executive Team and their wives, and then we went to a Thunder game.
3. Its great to work with people you like and get along with.
4. On Saturday, we relaxed around the house for the majority of the day. One word comes to mind: NICE!
5. We had another great Sunday at PC!
6. Well over 100 people gave their lives to Christ!
7. People’s Church was pushing 4000 people.
8. We were pushing 2000 people bigger than the Sunday after Easter last year. I am humbled by what God is doing at PC! Thank you, Jesus!
9. We had a record number of kids hearing the Gospel in our Kids Ministry!
10. Jody, our Kids Director, and his team are doing a fabulous job creating environments for kids to be impacted by Jesus. Way to go!
11. Amena Brown, a nationally acclaimed poet, tore it up! She has an anointing on her poetry. Very powerful and inspiring.
12. I encourage pastors to bring Amena to your church. She will be a blessing. We will for sure have her back to PC!
13. The message went well. I want PCer’s to have the Courage To Dream. See it, believe it and build it! Go for it! God is with you!
14. I encouraged people to get baptized on May 2. Don’t put it off or make excuses! I want you to experience God’s blessings in its fullest, and that requires obedience. I’m so excited to celebrate this milestone in your walk with Christ on May 2. Get signed up, and get ready!
15. We sang the song Moving Forward! That is an inspiring song.
16. We showed a promo video of a step performance that will be taking place at People’s Church this coming up Sunday. It’s going to be awesome!
17. I am teaching a message called Courage To Fight this coming up Sunday!
18. My one-year-old son really likes me to read books to him. I just read a Curious George book to him.
18. My one-year-old son really likes me to read books to him. I just read a Curious George book to him.
19. I’m meeting with a future church planter this morning. I really enjoy talking with church planters.
20. I’m excited, humbled, challenged, stretched and pumped up by what God is doing at People’s Church.
1. This Sunday is Courage To Dream! Your dreams can come to pass. Be there! God has great things in store for you!
2. Bring a carload of kids this Sunday to People’s Church. Last week was Elmo and this Sunday, Cookie Monster will be at People’s Church for all 3 experiences! Hundreds of kids will have a blast with Cookie Monster, inflatables, the Playland, games and most importantly, they will learn about Jesus!
3. Be sure to bring back your ticket and drop by the east lobby for the opportunity to win one of 2000 prizes, including flat screen TV’s.
4. Nationally acclaimed poet, Amena Brown, will be rocking the house with her mad poetry skillz. This is going to be incredible! I can’t wait!
5. Praise and Worship is going to be awesome! We are going to make Jesus famous!
6. Who are you inviting to PC with you this Sunday? Call, email, text, facebook, twitter, drop by a co-workers desk and invite everybody you know today. Your invite could change somebody’s life forever!
This Sunday, we are having the nationally acclaimed poet, Amena Brown, at People’s Church in all three experiences. You will be deeply moved, inspired, motivated and encouraged as you experience Amena’s unbelievable and anointed skills. On Sunday, don’t forget to bring your ticket back and drop by the table in the lobby for the opportunity to win one of 2000 prizes including flat screen TV’s. Oh yeah, Cookie Monster will be in the kids’ area at PC! Who are you inviting for this amazing Sunday?
1. Wow, wow, wow! What a great Sunday at People’s Church!
2. We had almost 5000 people in attendance.
3. There were 350 decisions for Christ. Wow! Thank you, Jesus!
4. The videos were awesome! Seriously! Our Video Team is amazing. They bring the heat every week.
5. The painter did a great job of painting Jesus on the cross painting during worship. It was a powerful moment.
6. The special song, This Is Your Life by Switchfoot, was awesome and thought-provoking right before I taught the message.
7. The Worship Team did great. I loved the hymn.
8. I played mind games with myself on Saturday night. I kept thinking nobody was going to show up. Weird but those thoughts kept flooding my mind.
9. I woke up at 3:50AM Sunday morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. My mind was racing.
10. Easter was great. If I had it to do again, I think I would have added one Saturday night experience.
11. The OKC Thunder clinched a playoff spot on Saturday night! Go Thunder!
12. Butler is playing for the National Championship. I would have never picked them. Way to go, Butler! I’m pulling for them to win it all.
13. Saturday was a busy day. I went to the gym, to my little brother’s baseball game, my uncle’s 50th birthday party and studied and put the final touches on the message.
14. This Sunday was great, but next Sunday will be great as well. We are having nationally acclaimed poet, Amena Brown, with us in all 3 experiences. She will be rocking the house at People’s Church this coming up Sunday.
15. This coming up Sunday, I will be teaching a message titled Courage To Dream! It’s going to be a fun day.
16. This coming up Sunday, we will be giving away over 2000 prizes, so bring your ticket back and drop by the lobby and hopefully you win one of the big screen TV’s. :)
17. We had Elmo make a special visit to PC yesterday. The kids loved it.
18. Elmo’s friend will be making a special visit to People’s Church this coming up Sunday. Yes, ladies and gentleman, Cookie Monster will be at People’s Church on Sunday! Bring a truck load of kids, and they will have a blast, and we will teach them about Jesus.
19. We were almost 2000 people bigger than last year’s Easter. Insane! Go God!
20. Thank you to the People’s Church staff for praying up a storm and working so hard to pull off a home run Easter. It’s an honor to serve PC with you all.
1. Who is speaking on Sunday?
2. Do you sing hymns or choruses?
3. What denomination are you affiliated with?
4. What version of the Bible do you use?
5. Do you have Sunday school or small groups?
6. How do I go deep?
7. Are there a lot of crosses and pictures of Jesus in your church?
8. Is your pastor’s teaching exegetical, topical or some other method?
9. How do I become a member or transfer my membership?
10. Does your church have the latest technology?
It’s Easter, so don’t you dare think inward but instead, think outward! Many first-time guests who don’t know Christ will be showing up at your church. People need Christ! Jesus is the answer! They aren’t asking the questions that many church people are asking. They don’t understand all of the insider language of the church world. Give them Jesus this weekend! They need to hear the simplicity of the Gospel! God and His Word changes lives!
Thank you www.perrynoble.com for the concept and inspiration for this blog post.
1. You have to stretch people to get the best out of them
2. People have more inside of them than they realize
3. People can do more than they think they can
4. People perform at the level of your expectation
5. When the bar is high, people learn how to work smarter and not just harder
6. When the bar is high, people learn how to work through other people
7. When the bar is high, people depend on God and not just their gifts
8. When the bar is high, people think on a different level
9. When the bar is high, people grow and develop
10. When the leader sets the bar high and keeps the bar high, it becomes a part of the culture
11. When the bar is high, you set a culture of “we can” instead of “we can’t”
12. When the bar is high, you are communicating to people that you believe in them
13. When the bar is high, you attract eagles to your organization instead of chickens
14. When the bar is high, you create a team of winners
15. When the bar is high, people expect to win the Super Bowl and not just make it into the playoffs
16. When the bar is high, people approach work differently
17. When the bar is high, people maximize their time
18. When the bar is high, keep people accountable and don’t let them pull down the organization
19. When the bar is high, you have to be careful about who you bring on the team
20. When the bar is high, it keeps the organization from being normal because normal is average and average is common
1. It was a fun day teaching at People’s Church. It’s an honor to teach God’s Word.
2. Whenever I take two Sundays off from teaching, my voice gets tired quicker when I return to teaching. By third experience, my voice was getting a little weary, but I made it through with no problem.
3. I taught about Complaining. This is a message that hit everyone at some level. Lord, help us not to whine but shine!
4. When I start finding fault with all I see, it’s time to start looking for what’s wrong with me. Complaining is a heart issue.
5. Lives were changed at People’s Church.
6. This Sunday is the Super Bowl for churches. It’s the most attended Sunday of the year. It’s also the Sunday that many people will go to church if they are asked.
7. We pray for a missionary or strategic partner every week at People’s Church, but yesterday, I told our church they are missionaries, and I’m praying for them to share their faith and invite their friends to People’s Church for Easter.
8. Remember to be at church a little early for Easter so you don’t miss the opening performance!
9. I need as many people as possible who attend the 10:30AM & 12PM experiences to attend the 9AM or 1:30PM experience on Easter! Let’s make room for those who need to experience God’s forgiveness!
10. My dad, little brother & sister drove up from Bowlegs, OK and attended the 12PM experience. They came to my family’s home for lunch, and Tiffany made us a superb lunch!
11. Two of my sons, my dad, my little brother and I went to see the OKC Thunder play the Trail Blazers. It was a good game, but my Thunder lost.
12. The Oklahoma Sooners women’s basketball team is doing well. Final Four bound!
13. The men’s NCCA tourney is all messed up. I didn’t get one team into the Final Four in my bracket! Now I know why they call it “Madness”.
14. Who are you inviting to Easter? You can go to www.peopleschurch.tv and send an email invite to your friends and family. Also, follow me on Facebook, and we will be sending out invite cards as well.
15. I’m so pumped up for this week! It’s a huge week!
16. We are praying and fasting today through Wednesday for lives to be changed on Easter. The church building is open for prayer on Monday thru Wednesday from 12PM to 1:30PM. Let’s seek the Lord together for an incredible Easter!